- I like to tell her that she has “grown” at least 12 new freckles every day this Summer. :)
- She can get Luke out of his crib…downstairs…into his booster seat…and give him breakfast.
- In a pinch she can change his diaper.
- She LOVES music and is already planning to be on the VBS praise team…NEXT Summer. :)
- She loves fashion…the problem is that it doesn’t always match my sense of fashion…I’m learning to choose my battles.
- She is little. I don’t really realize it until we are around other girls her age and I see how small she is.
- We have been planning a girls weekend all Summer and a week from Friday we finally leave. Dallas…here we come! The American girl store, Starbucks, getting our nails done, and a BIG surprise that I cannot wait to give her! I’m not sure which one of us is more excited!
So thankful for my girl…