- Q is for quality time…and the struggle to put down the laundry, the mop, the vacuum, and spend quality time with my kids.
- R is for rest…looking forward to getting some in about 18 years.:)
- S is for swings, and slides, and sunshine. All three are enjoyed best with my kiddos.
- T is for tantrums. It’s not pretty when my kids decide to throw one…and mine aren’t so pretty either.:)
- U is for umpire…as a mom I sometimes make the right call, sometimes the wrong call…thankful that God’s grace covers it all.
- V is for van…REALLY didn’t want one, but I am SO THANKFUL for it now!:)
- W is for work…the best, hardest, most frustrating but rewarding job I have ever had.
- X is for X-ray vision…and all the other super powers we possess as moms!
- Y is for years…how quickly they pass.
- Z is for zeal…for the Lord and for His word…striving to be an example of that to my children.:)
Happy Mother’s Day…
To my mom– I love you. I have been so blessed by your
example of Godly motherhood. Thank you for your
investment in me, for always believing in me,
for being my mother and my friend.
To my mother in law– I never want to take our relationship
for granted…it is a gift. Thanks for raising such a wonderful son
and for loving me like one of your own…I love you.
To my sister in laws and friends…fellow moms on the same journey…
you are doing a wonderful job…your children are blessed to
have you as a mother…God hand picked you just for them.
Motherhood is a high calling and at times a difficult one,
but what better place can we invest our time, our love,
our lives… than our children.
Happy Mother’s Day!
I’ll leave you with some words I love to live by…
“I was a perfect parent…until I had children.”:)
P.S. Want to try your own ABC’s of motherhood? If you do, let me know, I’d love to read it!