- I is for instinct…almost always better than any parenting book out there.
- J is for joy…its beauty is that it can be there regardless of circumstances.
- K is for kisses…bedtime kisses, good morning kisses, “I’m so proud of you” kisses…
- L is for life and the privilege of watching a new one come into the world four times.
- M is for Mercy…given to me daily by the One who “gently leads those who have young.” (Is 40:11)
- N is for “No” and trying to find the balance between not saying it too much but saying it enough…and teaching them to not say it to me…:)
- O is for octopus…really jealous of that creatures 8 arms!
- P is for prayer and potty training…the two go together right? Both necessary, but one is a lot more enjoyable than the other.:)