…on what to blog about. I saw this on a couple of other blogs and thought it was fun so here it goes…
What I Love (right now):
1. Bumkins bibs. My friend Jennie introduced me to these bibs years ago and they have always been my favorite. Since Luke has started eating solid foods I have been reminded just how much I love them. They are made of a very thin material that you can just rinse, ring out, and they dry really quickly. They cost a little more, but are so worth it! They have some really cute patterns too.:)
2. Lemi Shine. If you are frustrated with how your dishes come out of the dishwasher because of hard water…this product is for you!! A friend from church wrote about this on her blog and I went out that day and bought some. It has made a HUGE difference in how my dishes come out of the dishwasher!! It is awesome!! Thanks for the recommendation Barb!:)
3. The fact that my husband is home everyday at 5:30pm. I never want to take this for granted. With a 5 month old who pretty much wants to be held all day, I am pretty much done by the time dinner rolls around. It means so much to me that Galen is home every day at the same time and willingly takes Luke so that I can have a break. Seeing his car pull up to the house is a beautiful sight!!
4. My church. There are so many exciting things going on at our church right now. God is so good and I am so blessed to be a part of this church family. I really love the time I spend there…and we spend A LOT of time there:).
5. Eye Bright…This miraculous pink pencil brightens tired eyes for that young, wide-awake look…Enough said!:)
6. Billy Joel’s Greatest Hits Volume 1 and 2. This is my favorite thing to listen to while I am sewing. He is such an incredible piano player…love it!
Looking forward to celebrating 11 years of marriage this weekend…