- They’re both second children.
- They both LOVE steak. She’d choose to eat at Outback Steakhouse every night if we let her. :)
- When we get in the van she asks Galen if he’ll put on her “rock songs”. Her current favorite is David Cook’s American Idol version of “Hungry Like a Wolf”. You should see her rock out in her car seat. It makes her Daddy so proud, and her brothers think it is hilarious!
- They are “nap buddies”. She hates taking a nap by herself and very easily can talk her Daddy into taking a nap with her!
- They are both peacemakers, servants, and have incredibly kind hearts.
I’m so blessed that she is so much like her Daddy…
P.S. “mini-galen” and I are heading on a girls trip with Lauren, Mia, and Georgia. Mia and Mackenzie are going to be doing a week long day camp together. I’ll be back on Friday…