…so sorry! Everyday I think of things that I want to blog about, but I just can’t seem to get to my computer and write them down! No big reason…just the busyness of life. Just a few things that have been going on…
- Had a coffee date at Starbucks this morning with my favorite redhead…wanting to soak up some time with my “baby” before he becomes a big brother.
- Gave my craft room a much needed “re-do” which included a fresh coat of paint on the walls and a good cleaning and organizing…I feel so much better! Thanks for the help Mom!
- Looking forward to my ultrasound on June 3rd!
- Trying to come up with a “plan” just in case we have to break Mackenzie’s heart by telling her that she is not going to have a baby sister. Just last night she told me that she can’t wait to wear matching pajamas with her baby sister.
- Just keep getting bigger and bigger and every pound is depositing itself on my backside…lovely!
- So proud of my kindergartener (almost 1st grader) who has started reading chapter books.
- It’s May 20th and it hit 98 degrees today…it is going to be a loooooong summer!
- Determined to have a “plan” this summer so that we don’t watch too much TV!
- Now that my craft room is reorganized I want to spend lots of time there…these fingers are itching to sew!
I posted some pictures of what we have been up to over that last month on Shutterfly. Click here to see them:
Promise to be back soon…