…so potty training has not gone well. Call it Tucker’s lack of interest or my lack of motivation, but it is not happening! I know it will happen…eventually!
Jackson gets out of the shower and the following conversation takes place…
- Mackenzie: “Jackson, you look so sparkly and clean.”
- Jackson: “I know, I just took a shower.”
- Mackenzie: “Did you scrub your pits?” (a question Galen loves to ask Jackson:)
- Jackson: “YES! Smell them.”
- Mackenzie: “Okay.” And then she precedes to stick her nose into each of her brothers armpits and smell them. “Mmmm, they smell good.”
This is a moment that I want to be sure to remember to tell them when he’s 16 and she’s 14…:)