- Woke up to lots of rain this morning.
- Jackson has a day off from school today.
- It is 8:15 am and they are already asking for a snack.
- The playroom is already a mess.
- Tucker seems to have forgotten how to talk without whining.
- My sink is full of dirty dishes.
- Time to take a deep breath and make the best of the day. Like it or not, as the mommy, I set the mood.
I read this a couple days ago in one of my favorite devotional books that is written from the Lord’s perspective… “You make my heart glad when you quietly take My hand and together we handle your humanity.” Here’s my hand Lord…jenn:)